YOU MIGHT HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS ABOUT BRANDING OR YOU MAY NOT KNOW WHERE TO START. WE HAVE DEVELOPED THESE TOOLS TO ASSIST YOU IN THE BRANDING PROCESS!
1. WHAT IS BRANDING? In its simplest form, Branding is the idea or image of a specific product, company, or service that consumers connect with, by identifying all things concerning that brand (personality, Advertising elements and relationship). All things concerning you.
2. WHO DO YOU CATER TOO? We cater to all brands Artists, products, Ministries, organizations, and the list goes on!
3. HOW CAN I BECOME A CLIENT? Many elements are taken into consideration when we take on clients such as, how serious the brand is about expanding; mission & purpose. Every Case Study is different! The Muse team takes time to review all possible candidates to become full-time clients of the Muse Family.
4. WHAT IS YOUR TURN AROUND TIME? All jobs have different turn around times and are determined by the amount of work that is to be completed in the project.
5. DO YOU OFFER PAYMENT PLANS? Yes We Do Offer Our Clients Payment Plans. Deadlines are set for clients to make certain affordable payments at a time.
6. I THINK I NEED BRANDING BUT I’M NOT SURE. WHERE SHOULD I BEGIN? Book a consultation! A lot of times people contact us with just an idea which is good! However, before the branding process begins, make sure that you have a good understanding of what it is that you are trying to brand. Clear Goals, Mission and purpose will make everything a lot smoother!
7. WE RECEIVED PRODUCT AND WE FOUND A MISTAKE AFTER WE APPROVED WHAT SHOULD WE DO? We encourage all clients multiple times before approval to double check work. Once approved, Muse Branding & Development is not responsible/Held liable for any typos/ Mistakes found AFTER Client has approved the final Draft. If the issue is on our behalf we will be sure to compensate accordingly.
8. WHAT ARE MY PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR BEING A CLIENT WHO NEEDS FULL BRANDING SERVICES? For clients needing full branding services we suggest that you review the retainer packages that we provide or we can develop a retainer based on your needs. This could be monthly or weekly/ Project to project… Whatever works for you!